Wednesday 26 November 2008

My Neat Room

Have you ever look at your room at thought " I wonder which is better; my room or a cave" ?

My room has gone through many changes in the past 2 to 3 years since I moved to my current house. I had a cupboard that took up too much space so I karate chopped it, then there was my old bed which gave me back pains and made noises, so I threw that out and got me a new one, lucky for me one of my auntie's sister wasn't using her bed cause she moved to a different state gave me her cool modern bed with draws and stuff under the bed - I'm so lucky.

What else, right - my window used to have this really ugly curtains that i just had to throw out, so now I have no curtain. I got a new computer, I cut up my table and moved it around, etc.

Here are some pictures to show some of the changes that took place :

.
.
.

Ttearing up my table for leg space
.
.
.

.
.
.

And then the - FINAL SATISFACTION

Well the last picture was when i finally decided to fill the carpet with another piece of wooden timber so that it is now even - unlike before with only half carpet half timber.
I love my new room, its very neat, tidy and best of all way more spacious than before.

1 comment:

Libby said...

hahahaha i really like how naruto stands in the middle of nowhere. so cute. >.<