Tuesday 10 August 2010

My Desk Modification

Throughout the autumn months I found myself once again to be irritated by something in my room, something just didn't seem right. And there it was - my computer, the big black tower just sitting there on the water fan next to my desk, it just stands out in some way making my room look just that tab untidy. After a while of fighting with my lazy side i decided to go for it and modify my desk so as to hide the tower along with all its ugly wires.



In my mind a tidy and clean room has no visible wires or unnecessary objects lying around. Tidy rooms makes me happy, so I spent the next 4 days pushing, pulling, sawing, measuring, drilling, hammering, and everything to get the job done as soon as possible. Here's what it looks like :


(Click on pic for bigger preview)

The first draw of my desk has been remove - don't need it anyways - then the side and back of the desk is removed so I can push the tower through the side as it didn't fit going from the front. The back is so the tower has room to breath, and a place for the wires to connect to. I also screwed the multiple power outlet under the desk to hide away more wires and for easy access.

Now I'm Happy :D time for some leisure activities ~


No comments: