Thursday 9 April 2009

PhotoShop Pics - G8

I've been watching some clips on YouTube of people cos-playing and acting out the game RE4 with satire, that got me thinking of making my own clip.

I've got the clothes that matches Leon's costume quite right, all i need now is an eager cast, other's costumes, a camera, and enviromental set. It's just an idea - but at least i got a poster ready ~ behold :

(click on any image here to enlarge to the full image)


Roubert with the axe looks extremely devouted to his Lord Saddler



I love this picture, GTO looks so laid back with his cigarrete
(although i must advise that smoking is a bad habbit - so please don't try it)



This is my first One-Page manga i drew up, my drawing style revolves around that of Love Hina mangas that i was so into at that time, still am though ~


This last one i decided to draw me in manga form with different expression so i could use later with more manga pictures that i would create, however no more manga pages have been created after the "Proposal".

Enjoy and feel free to comment on anything ~

No comments: