Thursday 14 June 2007

PhotoShop Pics - G1

Today is awlfully cold, its raining elephants and hippos too.

I've been searching the setting and posting and couldn't find a way to post all my photoshop photo's on this blog, until i realiese that this site is not like those msn space and yahoo360 where they allow photo albums. But thats ok, i can still post the images in my post.


The one above is of Dat using his heat vision to fry a fly that got in the way of his singing in the City's Kareoke.


Here's Another one where i gave him superpowers with photoshop skills. The ball in the midle is actually a lenz flare. The fire ball looks kinda like a nice gift instead of an attack - oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not much of a blog person but since this is your somewhat first one figured I should say hello ^^ Nice pictures, especially the karaoke glare one hahah. Keep these pictures coming and remind me when you put up good ones

Anonymous said...

Wooooooo this site is looking good...
makes me want to start making my own website again =/ then again, i gotta get that 28 days later story published haha. i'll be bookmarking this page so keep up the good work.

ps. why does dat get all them powers?

Anonymous said...

grrr... u guys went karaoki n didn't invite me...

H