Saturday 16 June 2007

PhotoShop Pics - G4

Eyep, Another days worth of posting up my pictures, the following are Before and Afters once again with Photoshop. The ones on the left is before and right is after for those who are confused.

Come to think of it, i've been mentioning the word "Photoshop" in every post so far, and then there's the blog title, hmm ... it's making me look like i'm trying to help the creaters advertise the product - which i'm not, otherwise i wouldn't be so poor.

Anyhow here they are:


This is Urumi Kanzaki from GTO, i just took this out of their manga-scans and edited it.


This is Kaede Nagase, I drew this one by hand then scan and colour them with PS.


Man i used to have a huge crush on this girl, she is Marina Huynh, whenever she was around it was like i was under a "oh my god its her, hide" spell, but i recon if i meet her nowadays i can talk to her like how i talk to other people, not worshiping her like a queen or something.


Anyhow, carry on, here's another one i drew in my skectch book then just cleared out the smudges and made it more presentable, it's my favorite page.


This one i drew for Dianna, which most of you reading this won't have a clue who that is, but then you don't know who the other guys are like Dat and Steven and Harry so there. Again i just made it more presentable.


This Lisa person is another crush i had, this time from uni. I didn't have a picture of her so i had to turn her to anime/manga. Again its handrawn and PS edit.

Well thats all i got with the PS edits. The rest is just another version of the same image, for example the Kaede picture is taken out and placed on a wallpaper, nothing new. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I like these ^___^ You are really getting quite good at photoshop and those sketches are really impressive. I also love the way you do your shadings

Anonymous said...

Hi I just going through some of my friends blogs and somehow I reached here. I really like your pics, did you draw those anime pics and you seemed quite talented with your photoshop as your friend have previously mentioned. But one thing, I cant help notice this one guy you keep posting his pictures with super powers, lol not to be mean or anything but he doesnt look like superman at all, and the guy looks kind of preverted with his laser eyes. I think that picture shouldnt be posted, it kind of degrades your artistic skills.
Just to drop a comment or too
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with “anonymous” mentioning that “Dat” looks weird in that superman costume and looks very very perverted overall LOL. YES !! Finally someone whom voices their real opinions lol let the opinions in opinions nation be heard. What will u do now James what will u do ?!?!?

James Phan said...

hehe, yeah like i don't know who that anonymous person is. Ok for those who are still wondering its Dat himself, trying to convince me to take down the lazer beam picture which only took like 5 minutes to edit.

I would probably taken it down except there are people who actually like that picture, like lisha for example.

Now that you mentioned it, he does seem abit perverted, but doesn't he always look like that. :)

Anonymous said...

amazing !! didn't know James can draw manga and use photoshop that skillful. Hey, do me some hentai would ya ? lol

H

Libby said...

ummm.....okay..... weird. ANYWAYS! i really like the drawing. you go girlfriend! LOL