Thursday 14 June 2007

Welcome - The Reason

Hello everyone,

This is of course my first post but not my first blog, I did that one on yahoo360.

I don't really have much to say at this point so i'm going to be brief this time.

If your thinking that his is just another online diary then your really mistaken. I've seen and read enough of those boring things to scream. I mean they have their place and all, like you make one so your friend or family can read it. But who has the time to read those, especially when you write them daily. To me its a waste of time and effort writing about how my life went, i don't have enough freinds to care.

My blog is going to be about personal development ideas, opinions and pictures of friends or art that i create or altered with Photoshop 7.

I have to admit i'm a newbie with this whole blog stuff even though its been around for ages, i got some catching up to do - but hey, this is my stepping stone, and i've got the "Blogging for Dummies" to prove it.

Well, its actually 1.12 am right now, i'm hungry and tierd, gotta go.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice blog james, kept me entertained XD (btw im not being sarcastic) so anywayz keep it up techno boy XD

BastY said...

hey..nice ....can u cook..yeah right!!!!

Anonymous said...

James man, it's ok to be a newbie. I like it when u actually have a direction to develop your blog, 'personal development' as you said, it's not just another boring online diary. We readers can learn more from ur 'personal development' ideas than from all those day to day diaries.

Anyway, will be back now n then to check out ur blog dude.

H

Anonymous said...

Hey jimmy james! great blog! i was really inspired reading your stuff. your room looks wonderful, so neat and tidy, better than mine! maybe you should come over and heap clean up my room hehe.

I was pretty depressed yesterday again because of relationship problems, but then i went to the bookstore and bought a book called "5 Secrets to you must learn before you die". It looks pretty good, i'll let you know how it goes when i get down to reading it :) Anyways, stay strong, keep happy and be true to yourself. xox

Anonymous said...

heya great blog
i have that elbow attack camera like a said on facebook